Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mimi & Facebook

ok... a few weeks ago, i visited an acquaintance's blog which i havent visited for years... and he mentioned Facebook in his entry for that day, also mentioned that it is waaaayyyy cooler than Friendster *sorry friendster* so, went to check on facebook's website but the main page is not that interesting, so i didnt sign-up.

then, a few days later, joyce mentioned facebook again, asking me whether i've heard of it. told me that she had already signed-up and even stay up til late just to customize her page, add applications and so on. so, i was like... ok, there must be something great about this site. so, i signed-up myself and automatically "ter-invite" all those ppl in my gmail. even those yg dari lelong.com pun ter-invite juga.

but then again... i still dont know my way around facebook... i dont know what to add... dont know what to do next... was bitten by "joyce the vampire" and become a vampire myself. tried to "bite" other ppl, but nobody has agreed to be bitten yet maybe ada sudah, but i dunno how to check ya, i know... i sound stoopid.

and today, i'm supposed to go to class but diserang penyakit malas... decided to stay home. lagipun, c jnr oso dont hv enough sleep for the past few days, so i let him sleep and i take care of the kids. baby x and ellone (and their daddy) are now asleep... finally i had some free time for myself.

gave facebook another try... added a few application including an aquarium & a graveyard. i had just found out that i have money in facebook . had 400 coins so i bought myself 3 cute fishes (25 coins each) and a starfish (25 coins) - well, actually i "send" myself fish... dunno whether that's the correct way to do it - but heyy... who cares... all that matter is now, i have 3 fishy-fishy and a starfish in my fishtank! wanted to add more fish but no moneyyyy... so you out there, sign-up for facebook now and give me some fish! show me the fishyyyy... and to those of you who already join, add me muka tidak malu mem-promote diri sendiri ni...

my graveyard is still empty... wanted to add some zombies and ghosts but also no moneyyy... bah, be generous u guys... send me some ghosts as well... and if you're more generous, maybe you can send me those items in my wishlist too...

5 comments:

Mas Light said...

lol facebook is fun but some of the application yet to work...i guess they're fixing dat

oh i lurve the vampire thing..u can fight with other vampires too..and u can make them as ur army XD

i have 7-8 vampire as my army ...omg i sound crazy..i also activated my zombie and warewolf but i play vampire more XD

gewd luck in figuring out the applications XD

Joyce said...

my graveyard & aquarium pun empty...u send me...i send u lah kay hehehe

Mimi said...

maslight : i still dunno how to "play" the vampire thingy... and u hv 8 vampires oredi??? ur vampire must be so hebat ni kan...

joyce : bah, i send u fish, u send me ghost, pamacam?

mcellen said...

Hi Mimi...baru last Friday i got an invitation from a friend to join this face book..just accepted it & dunno what to do nxt..so i just ignore..hehehe..adalah juga i go & check her facebook site but mcm tidak interesting...BUT after what u mention all these..biar pun sound confusing to me..will definately gonna check out more on this facebook :D..

Anonymous said...

hmm I am a facebook user since earlier this year... but too bad back when I joined they didn't have all these cool applications....

Do you know that the guy who created Facebook is listed under FORTUNE 500's 30 under 30 list - which means he's amongst 30 richest ppl under 30 years old - cool eh? I think he's around 24 or something.... Gosh what I'd do to be on that list....