Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Xavier Moment

it’s been very quite here – i’ve been spending too much time on FB. Just a quick update b4 i go to sleep.

if u’ve been following my blog for some time, u’d know that we used to have Cherry Moment and Ellone Moment. Now that those two young ladies are getting older, i guess it’s the little brother’s turn to have his own “moment”.

a few days ago, we went to GNC to get myself some PowerBars for my 10K run. The saleslady gave Xavier a balloon and trying to teach Xavier to be polite, i asked him to thank the saleslady…

Mommy : Xavier, say thank you…
Xavier : (turns to the saleslady and gave her his sweetest smile) F*CK YOU…
Mommy : !#$#&^#%*&^$@%^&$&$&$#!@!*&%&$@

5 comments:

CikSengal said...

oh my.. siap senyum lagi tu.. hehhee..

admin said...

ow ow... misti saleslady tu takazut kara... hehe

bee said...

Uh noooo where did Xavier learn that!!

But it's really funny nonetheless!! I can almost imagine your reaction! You must be horrified! Hahahaha

Linachu said...

Oh me oh my!!

Mimi said...

hehe... he thought he was saying thank you mangkali tu... he couldn't pronounce words properly yet.. sometimes he pronounce thank you as "whack u","puck u"... and of course sometimes "f*ck u".. but that was the 1st time he said it to a stranger...