Monday, October 06, 2008

Condolences...

... to the family of the Engineer at J*PP U*MS who passed away last Saturday.

I don't really know her - ok, let me rephrase that - I don't know her coz i think she's new here. Heard about her passing this morning so, i tried to search the net for the news but i found her fotopages and blog instead.

her last entry in her blog dated 3rd October 2008 (the day before she passed away) really intrigues me. read it for yourself and you'd know what i mean.

that particular entry got me into thinking...

will we know when our time comes?

will we get the instinct that it is going to be our last day?

3 comments:

KaDusMama said...

:( sedihnya kan..
what happend actually?? She had an accident kah??

Mimi said...

ya, accident di Jln Keningau-Kimanis

Bee said...

Jln Keningau - Kimanis is a very beautiful road... I like it because it's near my grandmother's place and because it's cold and beautiful there... but this road took so many lives, it's sad. Something should be done to make it safer for those who rely on this road to get to Keningau.

I feel sorry for arwah, may her soul rest in peace.