Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Handbag Horror

Tagged by kadusmama a few weeks ago but don't really have the time to 'Dump the contents of my handbag in a pile' anyway, since i'm so lazy to work today [come to think of it, i'm always lazy nowadays], decided i should do one of the memes i currently hutang. so far, i still hutang a meme from Jeff and 2 hutang from Herda.

so, what do i have to do again?

Find a safe quiet place free of significant other, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. ~ I have the strategic-est seat in my office. Di corner-corner youuuu....

1.  Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile. (I arranged mine)

2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.

handbag

So, this is my current handbag - a black Kathy Van Zeeland Celebrities A-Line Shopper. And these are the stuff i carry around inside this bag.

contents

3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.

  1. The book i'm currently reading - The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
  2. Dior sunglasses - Replica only My aunty bought it from pasar malam and left it inside my car. apa lagi... trus jadi harta la..
  3. I know it is barely visible, but it is actually a comb, free from MAS
  4. Pocket Mirror
  5. Maybelline Watershine 3D Essence
  6. Vaseline Lip Essence
  7. Hanky
  8. Buku klinik U*MS
  9. Xavier's Immunisation Card
  10. Parkson's RM30 Voucher - expiry date 12 October 2008
  11. Lok Kawi Wildlife Park leaflet & ticket - blm buang lagi
  12. A box of Panadol ActiFast - for my constant headache / migrain
  13. Canon Digital Ixus 750 camera
  14. Coins - i don't have a coin purse. It would be lovely if someone can get one for my birthday
  15. External hard disk with the cable still attached
  16. Kingston pen drive
  17. Sony-Ericsson P1i phone
  18. Spare phone no. 1 - what for? coz i always forgot to charge my P1i.
  19. Spare phone no. 2 - what for? coz i always forgot to charge my P1i & my spare phone no. 1
  20. Pen (pen is inside. that's the casing btw)
  21. Hse & car keys
  22. A small pouch for my dept's club money - siiikit saja tau! don't ever think to rob me!
  23. Coach wristlet - i use this during breakfast or lunch to keep my phone, money, ic & driving license.
  24. Bonia wallet with no money inside

and normally, i would also bring an umbrella [inside my handbag] but today i forgot... hopefully it won't rain.

 

4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.

I think i don't have anybody else to tag. seems like everyone has already been tagged. would really love to tag si-kicik, but then again, si-kicik doesn't have handbags. nleen? would you like to do the tag? you're always welcomed to do it if you want to.  but tiada paksaan la...

 

5. Answer these questions :

What's the most important thing in your handbag?
My wallet

What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
It has to be the free MAS comb

What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
mmm... the coins???

Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
i don't think so...

 

Habisss.... clap clap hand everybody.

P/S : Please do not rob me!

7 comments:

Joyce said...

wow...semua tu bulih muat sana!!!!!! cantik pula tu bag kan..

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

hehe LEN, banyak juga hp kau kio.. cantik, teratur rapi lagu tuh kau susun sumua barang kau.. hohoho!! bah mari sa clap hand utk kau ...me--> *tepuk tangan*

Mimi said...

joyce : iya... semua ble muat. masih byk space lagi...

elcy : hehe... dulu itu dua spare fon rosak bah tu. pastu bila sudah bikin, mcm sayang mo jual/kasi org so, jadi la spare fon. lagi pun, sya paling pemalas mo chg fon... tp x ble hidup klu teda fon... hehehe

Nessa said...

Hi Mimi!

I'm in love with your handbag :D Wah, ni baru la, ada numbering system lagi. Very the teratur... I laik.

From what I see, I can safely say you love black kan? :)

Mimi said...

Hi Nessa... thanks.. hehehe.. well, ya, i do love black because it matches with any color...

carolchs said...

hahah...whoa...beg ko pun beg doremon jg ...i like!

BuRn said...

mimi saya nak pinjam item number 17..hp aku hilang boley?wakakkaka