Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Final Year Project

I should be panicking right about now because we’re supposed to submit our FYP draf this Saturday and i haven’t done any writings yet. i have 3 chapters to complete and to make matters worse, i lost my thumbdrive with my FYP1 inside. All i have is hardcopies and i have to bribe my colleague to re-type the whole thing for me. still have to do all the diagrams tho…

and that’s only about the writing. my system is only about 60% done. i’m not sure whether i can complete it by next week!

i should really be panicking.

and to top it off, my department will be having a family day retreat this weekend. there goes another 2 days of not doing FYP.

Ms. Yatt & Pn. Siti, if u’re reading this, i’m really2 sorry… i hope i can do better, but i guess i just couldn’t “function” quite well under pressure. serves me right for being such a procrastinator.

help!

i feel like crocheting another blouse

5 comments:

Mama Mia said...

oww...i pity you my friend. Lucky you still have the hardcopies & your colleague is willing to help..
i hope you'll ge your paper ready on time. Good luck girl!

Bee said...

It's true what they say about human beings infinite appetite for distractions - you know what I was doing 2 days before final exams? I watched movies and tv series like maddddd. Now when i am supposed to format PCs and implement 5s on my lab - I am carving rubber stamps and drawing senseless doodles in my moleskine like madddd....

but, I know the pressure that FYP... just the mere mention of FYP gives me anxiety attacks! Macam aku pula yang terpanik baca your post tau!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi said...

Mama Mia : Ya... i really hope i can get it done on time.

Bee : Bee, u're not doing FYP2 dis sem?? punya best!

Bee said...

Len, since I am not graduating this year I tot I better do my FYP2 next year after I finished takin all of my required subjects. Takut bah nanti kelam kabut. You know me - I have endless source of distractions. Hehe